Students are not getting the right place to learn & practice Public Speaking and the environment to speak in English for FREE. Here, EduRead came up with an IDEA to provide FREE Public Speaking Training in the English Language. Not only this, those who will qualify the Training. They will be eligible for the Interview round where they can work as a Facilitator and enjoy the perks and rewards up to Rs. 1600/month. Students can avail the whole Training opportunity from home.
Why is Public Speaking Training important for all?
- Effective Public Speaking helps to express thoughts and feelings.
- Public Speaking is for people of every domain such as engineers, doctors, entrepreneurs and more. It opens the doors of opportunities and creates a good impression in front of the people.
- Public Speaking is an evergreen skill and can be helpful in personal life.
- Good Public Speaking skills gives the confidence to stand in front of the people to showcase leadership skills.
Why should you take the EduRead Public Speaking Training?
- It’s totally FREE Interactive sessions.
- Chance to showcase practical leadership skills. (Just imagine, once you become facilitator (phase 2 training), you will lead the batch of 16 students who are completely unknown to you and there you have to make the class interesting so that they can enjoy and re-join the session next day)
- Opportunity to know different people from different places.
- Complete practical based learning through games and activities.
What will you learn?
Sessions will be held 15 days alternatively within one month and will learn about How to influence people, invent speech, win verbal disputes, deliver the speech, Elements of Speech, Secret of Success, and make persuasive sales presentations.
Procedure and details to Get the FREE EduRead Public Speaking Training
What is the Difference between Phase 1 & Phase 2 Training?
Phase One of Public Speaking Training treats you as a student where you learn about concepts of Public Speaking and Persuasion.
Phase Two of Public Speaking Training treats you as a facilitator where you experience and practice leadership skills, persuasion skills, and Public Speaking skills.
Perks of Public Speaking Training:
- Certificate with Distinction: Who passes all the criteria (80% attendance, 80% tasks, 80% in Test 01 and Test 02)
- Certificate of Graduation: Who passes the criteria 80% attendance, 80% task and 80% in either Test 1 or Test 2)
- Certificate of Completion: Who maintain 80% in tasks and attendance
Perks of Phase 2 Training as Facilitator of Public Speaking Training:
- Certificate of Experience
- LOR (if atleast one student graduate with distinction from your batch)
- Rewards upto 1600/month (Note: Rs.100 reward on each graduated with distinction)