EduRead Student Club
EduRead Student Club helps students to improve their Career skills by conducting several different practical activities every month as a team.
To help 10,00,000+ students learn career development skills and practice them in their daily routine.
What are the benefits of joining EduRead Student Club?
A lot of benefits anyone can enjoy through this club like:
- Rewards and Valuable Certificate
- Self Development
- Gain Leadership Experience
- Improvement in Public Speaking Skills
- Overcome Stage Fear
Month Action Plan:
- Learning – 1st week of the month
- Activities – 2nd & 3rd week of the month
- Results of the Month – 4th week
Learning (1st Week):
- In this week, team members will learn new practical lessons which ultimately they will perform in the 2nd and 3rd weeks in a form of team activity.
- Session will be delivered by EduRead Founding Team/External Speaker.
- Session will be related to career development and Personal development skills.
- It is a one-day session (Duration: 1hr)
- It will be conducted on month 1st week Saturday (7:30 PM – 8:30 PM)
- 45 Mins Leadership Training will be provided to only Team leaders on 1st week Saturday (8:30 PM – 9:15 PM)
Activities (2nd and 3rd week):
- Activities will be performed in a Team by members
- 2 weeks will be given to complete and submit the activity.
- Complete practical based activities
- Team will announce in the 1st week of the month only.
- Activity details will be provided by Head coordinators in the 1st week itself.
Result of the Month: (4th Week)
- It will be announced in the 4th week of the month.
- Perks of the Month will be distributed in the 4th Week
1st Week of the Month:
- Team Leader will create a short video or text to pitch the members to join his/her team.
- Members will select their leaders. (Format will be shared by the Head coordinator)
- Learning session will be held on YouTube Live/Google Meet (Saturday, 7:30 PM-8:30 PM)
- Team announcement by Head Coordinator
- Activity announcement by Head Coordinator.
2nd and 3rd week of the Month:
- Activity by Members in Team
- Submission of Activity
- Team Leader will share the feedback of each team member (Format will be shared by the Head coordinator)
- Team Members will share the feedback of their respective Team leaders. (Format will be shared by the Head coordinator)
4th Week of the Month:
- Activity projects will be assigned to other team leaders for evaluation.
- Results will be compiled by the Head coordinator.
- Perks are distributed by Head coordinators.
- New joiners will join the WhatsApp group and introduce themselves in video or text format.
- Interested members can fill out the Monthly Participation form. (Will be shared by the Head coordinator).
- Members will attempt the Team Leader selection Test.
- Announcement of upcoming Team leader for the upcoming month. (will be shared by the Head coordinator)
Perks of the Monthly Activity:
- The 1st Rank team will receive a Gold Certificate.
- The 2nd Rank team will receive a Silver Certificate.
- The 3rd Rank team will receive a Bronze Certificate.
- Other teams will receive participation certificates.
- All Team leaders will receive a Leadership Certificate.
Perks of the EduRead Student Club:
- All Team members will receive a separate Certificate for Joining the Club (No. of months will be mentioned)
- Also, if someone has become the team leader then he/she will receive it separately. (No. of months will be mentioned)
What are the different job roles and responsibilities at EduRead Student Club?
- Head Coordinator (Will coordinate whole Club) (Commitment fees: Rs. 499/-)
- Team Leader (Will handle1-10 Members) (FREE)
- Members (FREE)
Procedure for Joining the Club as a Member:
- Fill out the Application Form
- Shortlist of Application
- Membership Confirmation mail
Procedure for Becoming Team leader:
- Fill the form
- Leadership Assessment
- Based on Assessment, the Team leader will be finalized by the Head Coordinator
Procedure for Becoming Head coordinator:
- Review of Performance
Procedure of Team formation: (1st Week)
- The Team Leader will create a Pitch Video (mentioning why other team members should join his/her team) and share it with the Head coordinator.
- Other Team members will select their Team leader by commenting on the Google sheet after watching their pitch video. (It will take place as the First come, first serve basis)
- Final team announcement will be done by the Head coordinator.
- Member’s job role transition will take place every month.
- Member’s job role transition will take place on the basis of Leadership selection test score.
- Members will be added prior to the initial days of the month.
- Clicking pics of each event is a must.
- Team leaders will compile reports and share the feedback with the Head coordinator.
- All the meet will take place on Google meet initially but once we have lots of users then we will do it on Youtube live because youtube live has the facility to go live privately.
- We will add everyone to a common WhatsApp group but we will connect them individually on WhatsApp only.
- We will record all learning day sessions.
- The team will get shuffled every month.
- Commitment fees will be paid by the Team leader only once if he/she stays in the club. (Note: If the Team Leader leaves the club and re-joins and becomes Leader again then he/she will have to pay the commitment fees again.)
- Any situation occurred which is not mentioned in the document. In that case, the Head coordinator will make a decision.
Guide to a Team Leaders:
- Will share the feedback of each team member with the Head coordinator
- Will evaluate the activity of another team (which is assigned by the Head coordinator) and share the feedback with the Head Coordinator.
Guide to Team members:
- Will share the feedback of the Team Leader with the Head coordinator
Introduction Video/Text Format: (No time limit)
- Say “I am the new team member of EduRead Student Club”
- College name
- How are you feeling
Team Leader Pitch Video/Text format: (No time limit)
- Say “I am one of the Team leaders at EduRead Student Club”
- About your strength (Deliver it in your style)
- Why members should join your team?
Team Leader Selection Test Syllabus:
- 2 Reading Passage
- 2 Data Interpretation
Feedback from Our Students:
Q. What are the benefits of joining EduRead Student Club?
Ans: A lot of benefits anyone can enjoy through this club like:
1. Rewards and Valuable Certificate
2. Self Development
3. Gain Leadership Experience
4. Improvement in Public Speaking Skills
5. Overcome Stage Fear
Q. What will we learn in the EduRead Student Club?
Ans: Get to learn about:
2. Inventions of speech
And many more…
Q. What is the procedure to join the club as student?
Ans: The procedure is very simple:
1. Fill the Application Form
2. Application Shortlist
3. Intro Video
4. Membership Confirmation Mail
Q. What is the procedure to join the Club as a Leader?
Ans. The process would be:
1. Fill out the Leadership Form after joining the Group
2. Perform the Leadership Assessment
3. Based on Assessment, the Team Leader will be finalized by the Head Coordinator.
Q. What will be the Procedure for Team Formation?
Ans: The process would be:
1. The Team Leader will create a Pitch Video (mentioning why other team members should join his/her team) and share it with the Head Coordinator.
2. Other Team Members will select their Team Leader by commenting on Google Sheets after watching their pitch video. (It’ll take place a first come, first serve basis)
3. Final team announcement will be done by the Head Coordinator.
Q. What will be the Procedure of becoming Head Coordinator?
Ans: The process would be:
1. Apply for the position
2. Review of Performance
3. Interview Round
4. Final Results
Q. Will I get a certificate even if I fail to perform the task?
Ans: No, You have to fulfill the passing criteria to be eligible for the Certificate.
Q. How will the club help me, other than the rewards/certification?
Ans: This club will boost your confidence and public speaking skills which is a basic requirement of professional and personal life. Through this club, you will overcome fear and will be able to deliver your speech/thoughts fluently without any hesitation to anyone, even in a crowd.
Q. What are the criteria for getting selected for the club?
Ans: Your application should reflect your determination and interest in work.
Q. How can I apply?
Ans: You can easily apply by filling out the application form.
Q. What are the Perks of Monthly Activity performed in EduRead Student Club?
• The 1st Rank Team will receive a Gold Certificate
• The 2nd Rank Team will receive a Silver Certificate
• The 3rd Rank Team will receive a Bronze Certificate
• Other Teams will receive Participation Certificate
• All Team Leaders will receive Leadership Certificate
Q. What are the Perks of EduRead Student Club?
• All Team Members will receive a separate Certificate for Joining the Club (No. of months will be mentioned)
• Also, if someone has become the team leader then he/she will receive it separately. (No. of month will be mentioned)
Q. I am a school student, can I apply?
Q. Will the training affect my academics?
Ans: Yes. You come to see a positive effect on your academics and performance in your class.
Q. What will be the EduRead Club Member’s Monthly Action Plan?
Ans: It goes like:
• Learning – 1st week of the month
• Activities – 2nd & 3rd week of the month
• Results of the Month – 4th week
Q. What are the different job roles and responsibilities at EduRead Student Club?
Ans: Mainly there are 3 Job roles for the EduRead Student Club and they are:
1. Head Coordinator (will coordinate the whole club) (Commitment Fees: Rs. 499/-)
2. Team Leader (will handle 1-10 members) (FREE)
3. Members (FREE)
Q. On what virtual platform the classes will be conducted?
Ans: You can choose a platform according to your convenience like Google Meet and Zoom are widely used throughout the Globe.
Q. I have a stage fear, will I be able to join the EduRead Student Club?
Ans: Yes. You can overcome fear through EduRead Student Club
Q. I don’t have a laptop or pc, will that affect my performance in Club?